Join our mailing list and get Mike Braude’s research-based and accurate projections free!
Continuing to show he is a true fantasy fanatic, Mike Braude spent over one hundred hours researching the trends and changes to every fantasy relevant NFL player and team. The result? Quality, research-based projections that are meant to do one thing: help you dominate your 2013 fantasy football competition
. Fully editable, customizable and user-friendly, this Microsoft Excel document contains everything you need and more to help you win your 2013 fantasy football league.
Full Projections for every fantasy-relevant player
- Quarterbacks, Running Backs, Wide Receivers, and Tight Ends
- 19 different statistics, including Total Fantasy Points and Fantasy Points Above Average
- Every statistic is fully sortable by two clicks of your mouse
- Previous season averages to show trends and help make projections accurate
- Divided team-by-team for easy navigation
- Notes that include what’s changed for the player and team, projection rationale, and labels such as “High Upside” and “Bust Alert“
- Every team’s projected fantasy-relevant players all in one place
- Complete with team totals, cross-checked for accuracy
- Every custom edit you make translates to every page
All of the above is ABSOLUTELY FREE if you sign up for our mailing list! Sign up now – you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain!