Do you love drafting fantasy football teams, but aren’t such a fan of the weekly grind of setting lineups, trading, and acquiring free agency? Well, look no further than Apex’s very own redraft/one-year Best Ball leagues!
With the proliferation of Best Ball leagues throughout the fantasy industry, we decided that our customers deserve for us to stay on the cutting edge as we strive to continue to be the one-stop-shop for paid online fantasy football leagues. Here is a brief overview of our redraft/one-year Best Ball leagues:
- There are 22 roster spots (instead of the standard 18) and zero IR spots.
- There are zero playoffs or head-to-head matchups – the standings are based on total points, and the season ends after Week 17.
- These are “draft-only leagues” – there are zero transactions, including trading and free agency.
- You never set a lineup – the best possible lineup will be set for you automatically after the conclusion of each week’s games. Your best lineup score each week is what constitutes the league standings.
- There are zero kickers or defenses.
Apex offers two best ball fantasy league lineup types:
- Dynamic Best Ball: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX (RB/WR/TE)
- Dynamite Best Ball: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX (one of which can be a QB)
What are you waiting for? Sign up today in our lobby!