Join our mailing list and get Mike Braude’s research-based and accurate PPR fantasy football projections for free!
Continuing to show he is a true fantasy fanatic, Mike Braude spent well over one hundred hours researching the trends and changes to every fantasy-relevant NFL player and team. The result? Quality, research-based fantasy football projections that are meant to do one thing: help you dominate your 2023 PPR fantasy football competition. This year’s version has been released!
In addition, Mike Braude finished first during the regular season in the Apex Expert Writers League in 2021, which features the best and brightest minds from the fantasy football industry!
This 10-page user-friendly PDF document contains valuable research to help you win your fantasy football league!
Compete & Win With Our Points Above Average Rankings
- The overall rankings use “Points Above Average” to determine which players are the most valuable while comparing position evenly. PAA uses replacement values to determine the scarcity of each position. By comparing players to others at their position, we can truly discover who brings the most value to your fantasy team. This will help you determine when there is a major drop-off coming at a particular position.
- Over 200 players deep these rankings provide picks for even the deepest drafts, including your very own Apex fantasy league (check out our rules here)!
Pick The Right Players With Position-by-Position Rankings
- Many different statistics to evaluate
- Divided position-by-position for easy navigation
- Continually updated via email before and during the preseason to reflect the latest injuries, news, and transactions
In-Depth Team Research
Mike goes through each team’s target percentages to make sure that it is consistent with each team’s history. He does this to ensure that his projections are as accurate as possible. You can see each team’s target percentage by position below.
I’ve compared each team’s 2019 target percentage by position with my 2020 projections. Both and the difference between them are listed here. pic.twitter.com/zkInTJWWEu
— Mike Braude (@BraudeM) May 14, 2020
If you sign up for our mailing list, the projections are absolutely free. To sign up, visit the right side of this page or the bottom of the page on mobile. Sign up now – you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain! Remember, by joining our email list, you also enter yourself for a chance to win free entry to a $125 league!