We are proud to announce we are now offering Best Ball Dynasty leagues! If you love drafting but aren’t too crazy about in-season management (including free agency, trading, and setting lineups) then this is the league type for you.
There are a few very important differences in our Best Ball Dynasty leagues compared to most of our other leagues:
- There are 28 roster spots (instead of the standard 20) and zero IR spots.
- There are zero playoffs or head-to-head matchups – the standings are based on total points, and the season ends after Week 17.
- There are zero in-season transactions, including trading and free agency.
- There are never “first come, first serve” waivers at any point.
- You never set a lineup – the best possible lineup will be set for you automatically after the conclusion of each week’s games. Your best lineup’s score each week is what constitutes the league standings.
- There is no draft lottery or potential points metric, annual Rookie/Free Agent draft orders are in reverse order of the league standings. Rookie/Free Agents drafts will be 5 rounds (instead of the standard 3 in our other dynasty format).
There will be trading and free agency in the offseason, so our Best Ball Dynasty leagues give owners every opportunity to improve their team before simply sitting back, relaxing, and watching their team rack up fantasy points come Week 1!