We hope everyone is having a happy new year! We wanted to go over a few short announcements:
1. On Monday morning following the Super Bowl, trading opens for paid teams. To renew your team, go to the Apex Lobby (https://lobby.
2. If you set your team to auto-renew last season, your Apex account was charged in January. Simply correct your negative balance in order to renew your team. If your team has the requisite draft capital and you’d like to reverse the auto-renewal, please let us know. If your negative balance in your Apex account is not resolved by May 1st, your team will be sold as an orphan.
To enable auto-renew and gain access to future pick trading, go to the Apex Lobby (https://lobby.
3. Potential points are finalized for the 2022 season. Be sure to take a look at the tallies in the Apex Lobby by going to the “Keepers” button and clicking “Potential Points”. We will update the draft orders as soon as MFL transfers over to the 2023 season, which will be shortly after the Super Bowl.
4. Our rules previously allowed the refunding of 50% of deposits if the original owner keeps their dynasty team for five years. We have processed the partial deposit refunds for the original owners this year. This rule will be discontinued in 2023 for all new start-ups. The rule will still apply to any leagues that began in 2022 or earlier. We’re seeing orphans and want to ensure the continuation of these indefinite leagues, which is the purpose of the deposits.
5. Speaking of orphans, there are many available. You can see the teams and purchase them in the orphan marketplace: https://lobby.
6. We are adding a new starting lineup – called Flexible! Flexible starting lineups will include the following: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 K, and 1 DEF.
If you’d like to join a start-up draft, you can do so here: https://lobby.
If you have any questions, please reply to this email or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoy the Super Bowl!
The Apex Team